GRAY, GARDEN, ILANOS, NELSON, and NORTHROP only. All other properties go to http://www.bellavegashomes.com/rent/qualify/
Found a home you like?
Bella Vegas Homes Realty rents to the first qualified applicant. Completed applications are considered on a first come first serve basis. Incomplete applications will be put back in queue. If your application is not processed, you will receive a refund in 5 business days once the property is no longer available. Each adult resident must submit a separate rental application. All leases are 1 year unless stated on listing.
The $50 application fee is not refundable with exemption stated above. Bella Vegas Homes Realty will verify income and landlord history. Here is what we look for…
- Documentation: Upload with an application.
b) Proof of income as outlined in the next section.
- Income: Income must meet minimum 3x rent. Credit score above 720, income requirements are waived. Not considered: Undocumented income such as tips, cash, under the table, help from friends or family.
a) Employed: A most recent and a three-month old paycheck stub is required and will be verified. Gross average income will be used. Paycheck stub are not the same as check stubs. Paycheck stubs have tax deductions.
b) Private Pension, Royalties, Retirement, SSA, Disability: Award letters or other proof of award.
c) Alimony, Child Support, Court Ordered: Court filed paperwork showing dedicated payments for a minimum future one year.
d) Self employed or independent contractor please go here for more information*** If you do not meet income requirements, a double deposit will be asked. ***
- Co-signers are allowed in assistance with credit and income issues. Co-signers income is calculated as income minus housing costs
- Residential History: 1 year of verifiable residential history is required. Verifiable means speaking to an owner, a hired property manager, or proof of ownership of residence. Roommates or unlicensed managers are not a verifiable source. Additional verification such as copy of lease or cancelled checks may be required when traditional backgrounds fall short. You will be rejected for any of these reasons:
a) Reports of damage
b) More than 2 late payments or 1 NSF check per most recent 12 months
c) Records showing evictions or money owed to prior landlords within the past 3 years. Covid-19 related evictions are not a reason for rejection.
- Maximum Occupancy of People and Pets: Using HUD guidelines, maximum occupancy of people is 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum pets when pets are allowed are 2 total (dogs, cats, ferrets). Weight restrictions are stated in ad when applicable. Pet / ESA / Service Animal Policy: Please go here.
- Acceptance: Move-in dates and Payment of Deposits: Applicant must take possession within 2 weeks of application date. A deposit equal to one month’s rent is paid when signing, and the balance paid on move in date. All applicants must be present on day of move in with identification.