Found a home you like?
Call Jason at 702 203-2722 to make sure its still available, verify deposit fees, etc.
Then go back to the listing and click APPLY NOW. You can pay the $50 per person application fee using your credit/debit card.
Before you begin:
Bella Vegas Homes Realty rents to the first qualified applicant. Completed applications are considered on a first come first serve basis. If your application is not considered, you will receive a refund in 5 business days once the property is no longer available. Each adult resident must submit a separate rental application. All leases are 1 year minimum.
The $50 application fee is not refundable with exemption stated above. Valid form of identification and proof of income are required. Bella Vegas Homes Realty will consider and verify income, credit history and landlord history. Here is what we look for…
- Income: Must be at least 2.5x monthly rent (40% ratio rent / income). Failure to qualify will result in double deposit. EXCEPTIONS: If applicant(s) has an average score of 720 or above and no bankruptcy in 3 years, income requirements are waived. Applicants with subsidized rent vouchers please go to section 2.
- Employed: a most recent and a three-month old paycheck stub is required and will be verified. Gross average income will be used. Not considered: Undocumented income such as tips or under the table income. Letters of income.
- Independent Contractors: Contracted professionals receive non employment income from a single source. 3 months full bank statements are required.
- Self-Employed: Applicant may show income in one of two ways:
- Most recent prior year filed tax return and 3 months bank statements; lowest figure being used. Only net business income (gross personal) will be considered. Tax return must be filed, and an independent verification of filing may be requested.
- Net deposits or transfers from business banking account to personal banking account.
- Private Pension, Royalties, Government: Award letters or other proof of award along with 3 months full bank statements showing deposits.
- Alimony, Child Support, Court Ordered: Court filed paperwork and 3 months full bank statements showing deposits.
- Subsidized Rent
- Southern Nevada Housing Authority (SNHA): Applicants from SNHA, otherwise known as Section 8, do not need to qualify for income. A qualifying voucher which is a document called “How to Determine Rent”, and a landlord package issued from SNHA are required. We do not wait for porting.
- Other Subsidized Rent Vouchers: Vouchers are accepted. If the voucher is less than full rent, or less than one year, the capacity to pay the difference in rent will fall under the Rules of Income.
- All vouchers are accepted for ONLY the amount of bedrooms as listed. Larger or smaller amount of rooms will not be accepted.
- Credit: Credit scores by income earning applicant(s) must average 620 or higher, score provided by Experian. Double deposit will be requested if applicant(s) are not credit qualified. Triple deposit will be requested is applicant(s) are not credit AND income qualified.
- Co-signers are allowed in assistance with credit and income issues.
- Residential History: 3 years of full verifiable residential history is required. Verifiable means speaking to an owner, a hired property manager, or proof of ownership of residence. Roommates are not a verifiable source. Additional verification such as copy of lease or cancelled checks may be required when traditional backgrounds fall short. You will be rejected for any of these reasons:
- Reports of damage
- More than 2 late payments or 1 NSF check per most recent 12 months
- Records showing evictions or money owed to prior landlords within the past 5 years. Covid-19 related evictions are not a reason for rejection.
- Maximum Occupancy of People and Pets: Using HUD guidelines, maximum occupancy of people is 2 persons per bedroom. Unless otherwise stated in individual ads, maximum pets when pets are allowed are 2 total (dogs, cats, ferrets).
- Acceptance: Move-in dates, and Payment of Deposits: Applicant must take possession within 2 weeks of application date. A deposit equal to one month’s rent is paid when signing, and the balance paid on move in date. All applicants must be present on day of move in with identification.